The centre offers:
- Access to Clinical Therapies*
- A range of Health and Wellbeing Therapies*
- Oxygen Therapy
- Access to a supportive and highly professional team
- Ongoing social and emotional support; maintaining independence
- Opportunities for social inclusion through friendly group activities
- Day Respite
- Outreach services
- Access to supported transport
How do I access the service?
Centre therapies and activities can be accessed either through self- referral or from a health professional such as your GP, Community Nurse, Specialist MS Nurse / Consultant. If you decide to use the centre facilities you will be offered an induction. This is a necessary procedure for all new centre users. You will be taken on a tour of the centre to see first-hand the treatments and services available. You will then be given an assessment and helped to complete relevant paperwork. The induction will cost £5.00 which can be used towards a therapy of your choice.
*For those with MS and their carers the therapies and treatments available are either subsidised by the charity, or offered at a reduced rate by the therapist. For up to date prices please click on the Timetable or contact the therapist direct.